Sunday 19 September 2021

Sunday Post #148

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I'm slowing getting a bit more of a social life and I'm loving it! Hopefully Covid-19 won't return with a vengeance to mess it all up again. Monday I'm starting pottery lessons again, I love being able to create something and it's very relaxing! The perfect end to a busy Monday.

Blog and books



I've finished The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, incredible writing style and a very vivid description of depression. This will be a book I will think about for years to come. I'm glad I finally read Plath for the first time.

I didn't read that much this weekend, so it's starting to seem unlikely that I'll be able to finish Crying in H Mart anything soon as I have only read 14 pages so far.

Movies and TV Shows



I am watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, started by watching the first season for the second time and started the second one this weekend as well. I forgot how much I love that show. I also continued The White Queen this week and had fun watching Parasite, one of my favourite films again.


What did you read or watch recently?


As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully Covid gets better as we get into fall...

    That show looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope won't return with a vengeance even though it probably will never be completely gone. We can only wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pottery lessons sound fantastic. There's nothing like making things with your hands, I think. Let's hope Covid doesn't cause problems with your class.

    The Bell Jar is one of the most memorable books I've ever read. I'm glad you found it to be so good.

    I have Crying in H Mart here, but I've been too busy reading other books to get to it.

    ReplyDelete