Sunday 20 January 2019

Sunday Post #48


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

I've been ill this weekend, terrible throat ache and headaches. I hope to get better soon! Last week has been stressful but I do enjoy teaching, even if it's Dutch.


Blog and books

I read a chapter of Artificial Condition and I posted a Cant' Wait Wednesday post. I didn't have the time to do much else.


Movies and TV Shows


I watched Pinocchio last week a Korean drama about becoming a reporter and what being a reporter actually means. I also started watching Doctors and Good Morning Call.




What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Aww hope you feel better! There seems to be so much sickness going around right now! And ooh Artificial Condition- I liked that one. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon! Flus have been terrible lately, I think it's the weather.
    Hope you have a good week!
    https://bookishtreats.wordpress.com/2019/01/20/lets-talk-bookish-weekly-wrap-up-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are feeling poorly and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon; it's certainly been going around too much. I just feel tired because it is dark too early I think.

    I LOVE Artificial Condition! I hope you love it as much as I did. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel more human now :) Didn't read anything this week, wasn't able to concentrate.
      It definitely gets dark too soon. Can't wait for winter to be over, I don't need this snow.

      Delete