Sunday 2 February 2020

Sunday Post #94


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

Last time I said I would have a bit more free time, which I'm so in desperate need of, but that turned out to not even last one day, as I was called to take on more teaching work and I felt unable to refuse. The good thing about this is is that I now know where I will be teaching during the second part of the schoolyear and I will not have to apply for jobs until summer break.

Blog and books



I'm currently reading Tweet Cute and I'm really enjoying it! I hope to finish it soon.


Movies and TV Shows


I watched El Reino, a Spanish film, but didn't think it was that engaging. 

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job assignment! What do you teach? I teach 5th grade. Good luck with your class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I teach Spanish in evening classes for adults (although I have questioned this decision a lot this year, I have one awful group) and I teach English in secondary school. I usually end up teaching Dutch, though, which is not what I studied.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you feel a little bit settled about the end of the year. It sounds stressful to me to always have to be on the lookout for work. And I had hoped that you would get a bit of time to rest and relax after such a grueling schedule.

    Tweet Cute looks like a perfect read for you, light and fun. I am eager to hear your thoughts about it.

    I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's is quite stressful not knowing where you will work all year, but luckily I know more now. I actually got ill this week and had to stay home from work, not quite the relaxing time I was hoping for.

      Tweet Cute was really fun, I recommend it!

      Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you don't have to apply for jobs until summer break. That must be a relief to you, I'm sure. I haven't watched much lately. Mostly YouTube. I did start that Taylor Swift docu movie on Netflix though. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's a huge relief! I'm not really a fan of Swift but I might check out the docu.

      Delete
  4. I hope the job works out well for you, and you find some free time as well

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

  5. Awesome photo you have shared here, Thanks a lot for sharing it because it make myself to love.
    www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete