Saturday 29 February 2020

Stacking the Shelves: February Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

I've been trying to purchase less books this month and read what I have bought and February was definitely a success in that regard. I only purchased three e-books and I read them all as well.

These are the books I got in February:

1. 
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord 



2. Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet #1) by Trisha Wolfe 



3. The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies & McBrides #1) by Jennifer Ashley 



Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 








2 comments:

  1. Yay for a good February reading! Tweet Cute looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete