Tuesday 18 February 2020

January 2020 Wrap Up

Here is my January wrap up. It was quite a busy month, so I only read three books.

1. Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend by Catana Chetwynd


I got an e-arc from Netgalley, which I really enjoyed. You can find my review here

2. Carry On (Simon Snow #1) by Rainbow Rowell


I didn't like this one as much as most people did. I guess  Rainbow Rowell's books are just not for me. 2 stars.

3. Waiting for Spring 10 (Waiting for Spring, #10) by Anashin



I really like this manga series, it's very cute.

What did you read recently?
Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Too bad about Carry On. I loved it so much! But of course we can't all like the same books so that's valid. I didn't like Fangirl as much though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loved Manga, but he watches in Japanese and reads the subtitles. It cracks me up because I can hear him laughing and becoming animated while viewing them.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great important post, where you make the main focus, really makes me happy for its necessary of importance.
    www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Carry On and I am a bit nervous. I thought Fangirl was okay but I didn't love it, and I don't really like Harry Potter so I am wondering if I should unhaul it or still give it a go...

    ReplyDelete