Sunday 23 February 2020

Sunday Post #97


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.

Life


Yesterday I went to the cinema and really enjoyed the new adaptation of Little Women. It was a great way to start my week off! I can't wait to read more and spend time with friends and family.

Blog and books


I finished reading Little Women yesterday, just in time to watch the film! I'm also reading The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie but I'm not enjoying it as much as I hoped I would. Not quite sure what to read next after finishing Little Women. Do you have any recommendations?

Movies and TV Shows


In addition to watching the film, I also watched the first episode of the Little Women BBC show and another episode of The Durrells. This week I also started watching McMillions because one of you recommend it to me! It makes me want to watch more true crime documentaries, do you have any recommendations?

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Your week was a lot like mine last week. I read the Little Women book, discussed it Tuesday night, and then watched the PBS version on Amazon Prime. Yesterday a group of us saw the movie at the theater. I enjoy it when the whole week is devoted to a single book.

    I don't have any recommendations for true crime documentaries, but I would recommend more of the Durrells.

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed having my week centred around one book as well! The Durrells is always a great recommendation!

      Have a lovely week as well!

      Delete
  2. I can't think of any true crime documentaries at the moment but I watch a lot of true crime youtubers so if you ever needs recs, just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Little Women adaptation does look really good, from what I've seen. It's nice too when you can read the book and then see an adaptation so close together- it's fun to be able to compare that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve seen so many good reviews of Little Women. I didn’t like the book, but I really want to see the movie. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Little Women so much! Cannot wait for the movie to be released streaming! True Crime is one of my favorite things to watch. The Devil Next Door on Netflix was really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not on the Little Women bandwagon. I'm not a fan of the book. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read Little Women and watch the newest movis adaptation. I just finished We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson and really enjoyed it. If you like gothic fiction (it is creepy!), I'd recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really want to see Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you could finish Little Women and then enjoy the film! I still need to see it and I hope to do so at some point...

    Olivia-S @ Olivia's Catastrophe

    ReplyDelete