Saturday 15 February 2020

Stacking the Shelves: January 2020 Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

These are the books I got in January:

1. Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend by Catana Chetwynd


I got an e-arc from Netgalley, which I really enjoyed. You can find my review here

2. The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski


I loved the Netflix show, so now I want to read the books as well.

3. If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane 


I read this at the beginning of February and loved it! Highly recommend it, fake dating at its best!

4. A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2) by Brigid Kemmerer 


Really enjoyed the first book but I should reread at least parts of it before I read the sequel.

5. Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane 


Heard good things about this one.

6. Recursion by Blake Crouch


This sounds interesting. I liked Dark Matter well enough to try this one too.


Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 








8 comments:

  1. A Heart So Fierce and Broken is amaaaaazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Recursion was a trip! I didn't like it as much as Dark Matter but I did like it. I've always though Mhairi McFarlane's stuff sounded good too ever since You Had Me At Hello, but I haven't read anything of hers yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear you enjoyed Recursion! I haven't really been interested in McFarlane's books before, but now I'm going to check them out!

      Delete

  3. Here the information you included is very important to match the area of focus, besides we will be very happy if you regular set up like this post. Thanks in advance!!
    www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved A Heart so Fierce and Broken a lot and hope you will love the sequel too! I really want to try something by Blake Crouch and love Mhairi McFarlane's writing as well ^.^ Happy reading x

    ReplyDelete