Saturday 1 December 2018

Stacking the Shelves: November 2018 Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

As you know, I got a in massive reading slump and I didn't read much in November. I did order some books though :)

1. Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal 


I heard good things, excited to read it but hate the fact that the Reese's Book Club sign is not a sticker and will permanently stay on the cover.

2. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf


3. Tales From Earthsea (Earthsea Cycle #5) by Ursula K. Le Guin


I haven't read anything by this author before but really want to. I'm not sure if I can start with this book. Which book should I start with?

4. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden


I love the movie and have been wanting to read the book for years!

Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 






6 comments:

  1. Ooh I don't know if I've ever read Tales of Earthsea- is that a short story collection? I know I read the Earthsea trilogy years ago... I don't remember much, and I've read one of her SF books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe it is a short story collection, which I should have figured out before buying it.

      Delete
  2. Great set of books you have here! I've been hearing lots of good things about Memoirs of a Geisha. I really need to check that book out!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have as well, hope it will be as good as they say!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I read Memoirs of a Geisha in high school. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete