Sunday 30 December 2018

Sunday Post #45


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Even though I have time off work, life has been very busy. My grandmother is home now but was unable to leave the hospital for Christmas. This means both my great-aunt and grandmother were alone on Christmas Eve, which made me feel terrible. I hope to celebrate New Year's Eve with them tomorrow, though!




Blog and books



Because I had to go to the hospital almost every day of the week, I didn't have the time to blog a lot. I did start reading The Mad Ship by Robin Hobb, my goal was to finish it this year but that is sadly not going to happen. I'm really enjoying it though! If I had the time I would be reading it all day long!

Movies and TV Shows



I watched Death and Nightingales, Mary Poppins, The Book Thief, A Nutcracker Christmas and the first episode of This Is Us.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your grandmother! Hope you get to see them for New Years Eve, and that you're having a great holiday.

    Mary Poppis is fun. :)

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Grandmother is doing better. Happy new year, Lynn! :)

    Megan @ http://www.booksbirds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you Grandmother is doing better! Happy New Year Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to read the Robin Hobb books but they are long. I also want to see the new Mary Poppins movie. Wishing you the best in the New Year. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very long, which why I try to read one each year. Wish you all the best in hte New Year as well!

      Delete