Monday 11 May 2020

April 2020 Wrap Up

Here is my April wrap up. I was hoping to read more but stress got in the way. I am still quite happy with what I read, though!

1. Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2) by Libba Bray



My least favourite in the series so far, it was too slow for me. 3 stars.

2. You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle



This one was so much fun! 4 stars!

3. Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things #1) by Monica James

4. Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners #3) by Libba Bray 



I really enjoyed this one! I am definitely going to finish the series this year! 5 stars.



What did you read recently?
Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment: