Sunday 10 May 2020

Sunday Post #107


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

This week I have to go to work again to attend an info session. I kind of feel like all of that could have been done from home. But then again, I don't have a say in that. I feel uneasy about it because on Friday I could be allowed to visit my grandmother and her sister in the garden of their service flat to say "hi" in person for the first time since this situation started. On top of that, I also have a lot of work this week and this will take up a  lot of time.

Blog and books


I still have mostly been playing Stardew Valley, it's such a relaxing and addicting game.
I could definitely use more videogame recommendations, as I'm not really that at home in that field.
Movies and TV Shows


This week I started watching three TV shows I'm really enjoying: When the Camelia Blooms, Gran Hotel and Never Have I Ever

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm still working. Thankfully I was off today. I've never heard of that game or the shows/movies.

    Have a great visit with your grandmother and her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leery too of things like that that don't seem strictly necessary. It's scary to go out now if you don't have to! Anyway good luck with it and hopefully it's not too bad. Also glad to hear you can see family soon- it's so hard to be separated from people!

    Stardew Valley looks so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been getting annoyed at any human contact that doesn’t seem necessary. I don’t want to risk infecting my parents. I hope you have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh that's so stupid. The info session could be easily done online? If I can follow a course through zoom you should be able to follow an info session online too in my opinion. Really wonder what the people making these decisions are thinking. Sorry if this sounded ranty. lol
    Hang in there, girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having a board meeting for the museum tonight. Several people are gathering in person, but I will be phoning in. One of the things on the agenda is reopening the museum. I will vote against it. It doesn't seem right that you do not have a say in whether or not you should appear in person.

    I will look for those shows. We are always looking for something good on tv right now. I am pretty sure I've seen Grand Hotel available on one of our channels.

    Stay safe as you can. Hopefully you can wear gloves and a mask and any other protective gear you can find to the meeting.

    ReplyDelete