Sunday 24 May 2020

Sunday Post #109


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.

Life

I'm really getting tired of being unable to visit my grandmother, she's getting very stressed out and we know we would be able to calm her down if we could visit her. Calling is no longer helping her that much.

Blog and books


I finished a book yesterday!! Probably the first and only one this month. 

Movies and TV Shows




I watched Well Intended Love and It's Okay, That's Love this week. I'm really enjoying the latter.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I just finished watching, Dead to Me on Netflix and it was really good~ Thanks for the recommendation and review for It's OK -that's Love.. I'm always looking for something new..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be able to visit your grandmother soon. It's all for the best of course but I'm sure it's very hard. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sad for your grandmother. I know several people who are at home alone, and it is horrible for them. I hope you are able to visit her soon.

    I wish I had some good recommendations for you. We got a free one-week subscription to Starz so that could watch Secondhand Lions with our film club online yesterday, but I doubt we will continue it past the week. We will give it a try though, and who knows? I never expected to continue with Netflix this long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of your grandmother. I have so many books. Haven't been in a mood to read.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry tohear about your grandmother. That must be so hard!

    ReplyDelete