Sunday 18 October 2020

Sunday Post #123

                                               


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life


This weeks and the next one will be very busy for me. I also just learned I now have a low risk of getting Covid-19 because one of my pupils tested positive this week. She often sat right in front of me, so I'm actually quite nervous about this even though I'm told I should be fine.

Blog and books



I finished my second audiobook, Becoming by Michelle Obama, and started a new one: Educated by Tara Westover. I only made a little progress in The Bird's Nest, which is a bit of a problem since I need to finish it in five days.

Movies and TV Shows


I didn't really watch all that much this week except for a Belgian quiz, talk shows and the one episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Lynn, we've also had a pupil test positive at school, so we have been asked to isolate at home. Thankfully the pupil only has a high temperature and no one else is showing any symptoms. Silver lining, I have had more time to read and blog this week! I hope you stay well and enjoy your reading this coming week. 👋📚🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I hope you do not come down with this sickness. Sending good thoughts and prayers.

    Michelle Obama is such a hopeful and upbeat person. Her book was an enjoyable read for me.

    We started this season of the Great British Baking Show. The contestants are all in quarantine during the making of the show, and that gives me a feeling for the show of camaraderie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you positive vibes that you keep feeling great!
    I kept my kids home since I am so worried they might catch it and my husband is High Risk.

    I hope you have a great week, Lynn! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't get COVID. We have just stayed home. I listened to the Trevor Noah book on audio which was actually free at some point. My daughter watches the Great British Baking Show and Hell's Kitchen. I don't watch much tv other than those with her sometimes. Stay safe!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you don't get Covid! That can be nerve wracking. For what it's worth, I've had it and luckily had a mild course, so I'm hoping anyone I know that gets it has a similarly mild case! Of course best not to get it at all!

    Stay safe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Lynn, I’m crossing my fingers that you were not infected.

    Wishing you a great reading week, be well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What quiz have you been watching? 👀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed you are ok. I love Brooklyn Nine Nine but my kids are binging it on Netflix and the theme tune is doing my head in! I’ve been watching The Office US, I had never watched it till last week and I’m hooked.

    ReplyDelete