Monday 26 August 2019

Sunday Post #76


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

It was my birthday today, which is why this post is a little bit late. I picked out some gorgeous earrings on Friday, got a fantastic notebook and two DVD's.
I also have a job interview on Tuesday, which is both good and stressing me out. I hate applying for jobs but my teaching career so far has been mostly applying for jobs after a month or two. I hope in five years to get my own school where I can stay. We'll have to see.

Blog and books


I finished Death Note volume 11 and 12, to be honest, I was a little bit disappointed in the ending. However, I started to feel that way since volume 4. This week I started two books! I finished Somewhere Only We Know, which I enjoyed more than I Believe in a Thing Called Love. I also started Venetia and I hope to finish it soon!

Movies and TV Shows

I didn't really watch anything this week... except for two episodes of Fight for My Way. I hope to watch La Casa de Papel and Las Chicas del Cable soon, though!

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great one. :)

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you had fun <3
    I loved season 3 of La Casa de Papel and got really bored with the last season of Las Chicas del Cable. I understand why Death Note can be a bit disappointing after a certan thing happens, but I still think it's an amazing manga. Have you seen the anime? It's pretty great too.
    Have a great week!
    @BookishTreats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did have fun!
      I haven't watched any anime yet, but hope to check some out soon.
      Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! Adult birthdays can be boring, so I'm all about making them fun. I have a new job, just a really, really part-time job in our school district that I'll be starting this week and it's crazy how long the process is to get hired, so I feel for you. I hope your interview goes well!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a friend come over and had a lovely time! Other birthdays haven't been that nice, so this was a fun change!
      I hope your new job is going well!

      Delete
  4. Happy late birthday!! Here's to hoping the week ahead treats you well. Good luck at the job interview. You've 100% got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did get the job and more!

      Delete