Sunday 18 August 2019

Sunday Post #75


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

My trip to the seaside didn't feel as relaxing as it should have been as we often had to travel back to go see my grandma and the rainy weather. This whole summer has been like this to be honest. All my plans have either been cancelled or turned out sour.


Blog and books

I haven't read much this week except for a couple of Death Note volumes and the first volume of Tokyo Ghoul. The latter I really enjoyed! I loved the first three volumes of Death Note, which made me decide to purchase the box set but I have been so disappointed and bored by the other volumes. They are nothing like the first three! Still, I hope to read the last two volumes next week. 

Have you read Death Note or Tokyo Ghoul?

Movies and TV Shows


I watched part of Well Intended Love and The Master's Sun again. Really recommend the second one! 

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your summer plans aren't going well! Fingers crossed it picks up a little and you get some nice trips in before summer ends?

    I haven't heard of your shows nor your new books but I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no- sorry to hear about the seaside. Sending well wishes for your grandmother- that's a hard thing.

    I've heard of both Death Note and Ghoul, but haven't watched either one. I keep telling myself I'm going to try some anime on Netflix but I just haven't gotten to it yet. *sigh* I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your trip didn't go as good as you wanted. Last time I went to the coast (2 years ago) it rained a lot too. I'm probably going in December for a few days to Middelkerke. It will be winter but at least I'll be away for my birthday. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's tough when your plans don't work out. I've had years like that. Sometimes you just have to adjust things a little to get there. I hope this fall is much more fun and you have some great books to read.

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your summer plans haven't gone so well. My summer was similar. But it was because I'm working two jobs right now. Decided not to making any plans for the rest of the year and let things happen spontaneously.

    ReplyDelete