Sunday 4 August 2019

Sunday Post #73


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

My grandmother is slowly getting better but the last couple of days there hasn't been much progress. She won't be able to join us on our trip to the seaside next week which breaks my heart. Going to the hospital every day is taking it's toll as well. Once again, not a relaxing break.

Blog and books

I haven't read much this week, I feel a little slumpy. I how to get over it soon and start Circe.

Movies and TV Shows


I watched Chernobyl this week and it was fantastic! Chernobyl happened before I was born so I didn't know too much about it. The show has incredible actors, an engaging plot and very atmospheric music. I highly recommend it!

I'm trying to catch up on the Marvel films, still need to watch a couple, like Infinity War and Endgame. I did watch two Captain America films this week but he's definitely my least favourite Avenger. 


Also finished the third season of Stranger Things which was amazing! Had a movie and boardgame night with my friend this weekend and we watched Red Sparrow and I Feel Pretty which were both okay. Also discovered a new game I like: Unstable Unicorns. Have you played it? Probably going to watch the third season of La Casa de Papel next.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Chernobyl was SO good but so hard to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! It really was difficult to watch at times.

      Delete
  2. I love Captain America! He seems to be most people's least favourite (my husbands too!) but I love him and his movies are my favourites, lol.
    I'm so excited that Endgame is now available! I really want to watch that one again. It broke my heart but I loved it just the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my country Endgame is not available until the end of the month, so I will have to wait some more. Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. I'm watching Chernobyl right now! Wow it's intense. And Stranger Things is so fun! :)

    Hope your grandmother gets better! And have fun at the beach!

    I need to read Circe too, it souns great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Chernobyl is very intense but so good! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear about your grandma, I hope she feels better quickly. Looking forward to Stranger Things #3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too! Stranger Things was great!

      Delete
  5. We finally watched Endgame this past weekend, it was very good!

    I hope your grandmother recovers soon.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too!
      Really want to watch Endgame too!
      Have a great reading week as well!

      Delete