Sunday 1 March 2020

Sunday Post #98


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life


I had a week off but unfortunately I got a bad cold as well. I'm still feeling rather under the weather at the moment. Hopefully it's completely over on Monday. I did manage to read a bit this week and watch a couple of films.

Blog and books


I read The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie which was okay, as well as A Nordic King which was rather good and The Driver's Seat by Muriel Spark which was my favourite book this week.

I will post my February wrap up next week!

Movies and TV Shows



This week I watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which was rather underwhelming, The Favourite which was great and Breathe which I also enjoyed. I also started watching Lovesick on Netflix, mainly because it's quite short. I'm enjoying it though. Do you have recommendations for short TV shows?

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! It's such an ugh time of year with all the colds and whatnot going around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am feeling better, I hate this time of the year, although I usually also get colds during the summer, it appears to be a never ending cycle with me :)

      Delete