Monday 30 March 2020

Sunday Post #102


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

A day late, but here I finally am with my Sunday Post. It has been a busy time but thankfully most of my family is in good health at the moment. How are you and your family doing?

I now have one more week of teaching from home, followed by two weeks of Easter break.

Blog and books

I finished House of Earth and Blood on Friday, I really enjoyed it! I'm currently reading Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. Haven't made a lot of progress yet. 

Movies and TV Shows


This week I finished watching the third season of The Crown and I started watching Extraordinary You. I recommend both shows. The concept of the latter is quite interesting, the main character finds out she's a character in a comic and tries to change her story.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment