Sunday 8 March 2020

Sunday Post #99: Webtoon


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life


I had another busy week at work, although now my schedule is a little bit better and I should be able to get enough sleep most of the time now. I'm looking forward to my next break though. 

Blog and books


I haven't read any books this week but I did start to read a couple of comics on Webtoon. I'm now a little bit obsessed with that site. I binged Lore Olympus in two days. Highly recommend this modern Hades and Persephone retelling. The art is stunning!


I'm currently reading True Beauty, which is fun as well.

This week I also posted my February wrap up!

Movies and TV Shows



This week I finished Lovesick, which was a fun show. I also started and finished I Am Not Okay With This, which I really enjoyed. Have you seen it? It definitely gave me some Stranger Things, Carrie and The Breakfast Club vibes. My favourite character was Stan.



I also watched The Endless Trench on Netflix, which is about the Spanish Civil War. I highly recommend this film, even though it was a bit too long.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'm watching Castlevania season 3 right now which I love. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m rewatching Eureka this week, and the last season of Criminal Minds with hubby.
    I’m Am Not OK With This is in my Netflix queue.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, yes, I hope your work schedule allows you to get enough sleep. That should be a national priority.

    I'm on the lookout for good tv, too. Let me know if you run across anything.

    Hope you can find a good book soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Webtoons, but it sounds fun. I'm currently watching The Outsider, which is good if you have HBO. I need to give I'm Not OK a look. Happy reading

    Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh thanks for the recs! I always need help deciding what to watch next haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's interesting! I just looked for The Endless Trench on Netflix and my only option was the "Remind me" button, which I don't remember ever seeing before. I Googled "Remind me" and learned there is also a new "Latest" tab. Yes, I see that tab. I browsed through there and clicked some more "Remind me" buttons. But isn't that weird that you could watch that movie now and I can't???

    ReplyDelete