Sunday 22 March 2020

Sunday Post #101


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life


Working/teaching at home turns out to be more stressful to me than the other way around. I spend more time planning everything and I never seem to be completely done. In addition, you always need to be available and notice every new message. It's slowly driving me insane. Luckily, I took a break yesterday and read a bit. I am going to try to relax more this week. How are you doing?

Blog and books



I finished House of Salt and Sorrows this month and now I'm reading and loving House of Earth and Blood.

Movies and TV Shows



I watched The Dressmaker this week, and it was okay. It did turn out quite differently from what I was expecting. Have you seen it?


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I imagine it would be much more difficult to teach online. There's no time when you can turn everything off. Stressful, I think.

    We discovered a new (to us) mystery series called Endeavor. I was excited to see that there are at least six seasons of this show.

    Sending good thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I hope this will be over soon but I doubt it.

      I'm going to check out Endeavor!

      Delete
  2. I imagine it is more work and more stressful trying to do things from home. I hope you find some time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it’s too easy when you work from home to feel like you have to respond immediately, I think it’s necessary to place limits on that to keep your sanity.
    I can’t wait to read House of Earth and Blood, just have to get through my massive review schedule first!

    Wishing you a great reading week, be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working at home has its own challenges, for sure, and especially with teaching I would think! Hope you had a relaxing weekend and have a safe and healthy week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the difference between working from home or living at work can be blurry. Hope you can find a system that feels better for you. Keep taking care of you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete