Saturday 7 March 2020

February 2020 Wrap Up

Here is my February wrap up. I'm happy I was able to read more this month than in January!

1. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord


This was a fun book. I enjoyed it but I like adult romances more. 3 stars.

2. If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane 


Really enjoyed this book, a bit slow in the beginning but I was hooked when the action between the two main characters picked up. 4 stars! I recommend this one and I'm looking forward to read more books by this author. Do you have any recommendations?

3. Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1) by Talia Hibbert 


I didn't like this one as much as I hoped I would, but it was still a fun read. 4 stars.

4. Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1) by Trisha Wolfe 


This was very, very dark. I liked it but the ending creeped me out. Not sure I will read the sequel, I'm doubtful it will have a lot more to add to the story. 3 stars.

5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott



Loved this one! It was quite slow paced, though, which is why I gave it 4 stars.

6. The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies & McBrides, #1) by Jennifer Ashley



It took some time to get used to the writing style. 3 stars. Might read more by this author.

7. A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3) by Karina Halle 



Liked it but thought it was a bit too long. 3 stars.

8. The Driver's Seat by Muriel Spark



Quite enjoyed this one. It certainly shows how self-destructive people can be. 4 stars. I'm now very intrigued to read more Muriel Spark books.  Do you have any recommendations?


What did you read recently?
Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I read Born, Darkly last year (I think?) and loved the books so much. Reminds me I still need to read Trisha's other books. I don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Born Darkly is my first book by Trisha, I would love to know what to read next as well.

      Delete
  2. I’m glad you got a lot of reading done. Happy March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Tweet Cute! I made many grilled cheese sandwiches after! ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete