Sunday 15 March 2020

Sunday Post #100


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life


Okay, crazy week. On Thursday evening the government announced schools, restaurants and bars would close, starting this weekend. I'm a teacher, so I will not be able to teach in the traditional way but I will have to provide material online. Not sure how or what yet though. I will also be asked to go to school because pupils who can't stay home are allowed to spend time at school. And future meetings should be placed in this "lockdown" period, never mind a group of teachers is still a group, and something we should avoid...

Blog and books


I didn't read much except for webtoons, I read Let's Play, SubZero, Midnight Poppy Land and Asura's Bride. Really enjoyed all of them.

Movies and TV Shows



This week I didn't watch much, except for a couple of episodes of The Crown's season 3.




What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have had a stressful time this week. I wonder what the plan is for the students who arrive at your school. And why not have teachers meet virtually? Can the students be taken outside where it is less likely they will become sick? Hopefully, the Powers-That-Be are working on all of these things.

    I need to look for The Crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I don't think many pupils showed up, they mostly stayed at home. We do provide excercises online, so hopefully they will be made.

      You should definitely watch The Crown!

      Delete
  2. I do think there is some confusion over social distancing but then they expect teachers and others to work closely together! They need to work that out I think lol. Stay safe and well and hope your week ahead is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that the school situation has gotten crazy--hope they figure out ways to keep ALL of you safe.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been watching anime with my husband, Father Brown Mysteries on my own. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to start watching anime as well. I don't know Father Brown Mysteries but I am going to check it out!

      Delete
  5. School closures come with so many complications, it’s why our government has delayed them I think. I don’t think there is any right answer, but I hope you are able to work safely.

    Wishing you a great reading week, and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the online teaching. Stay healthy. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete