Saturday 11 April 2020

Stacking the Shelves: March 2020 Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

I purchased most of my new books this year in March. 

These are the books I got last month:




1. 
House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas 



2. Heidi by Johanna Spyri



3. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett



4. A Thousand Ships by Natalie Haynes



5. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark



6. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett



7. Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodríguez 



8. My Fake Rake (Union of the Rakes #1) by Eva Leigh



9. The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne



10. Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things #1) by Monica James 



11. The King of Crows (The Diviners #4) by Libba Bray



Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 








10 comments:

  1. Have you watched the show Locke and Key? It looks pretty cool. Hope you love all your new reads!

    Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I still need to do that! Thank you! I hope I will too!

      Delete
  2. Locke and Key has me superrrr curious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, I really want to read more when I get the chance.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, Heidi! I used to love that book so much. Had a lovely illustrated version as a kid!

    My weekly post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are some great books and such pretty covers. I really liked the Locke & Key series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these covers as well!

      Delete