Sunday 5 April 2020

Sunday Post #103


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.

Life

After an awful week I'm happy to finally have a break. I'm hoping to read a lot and relax. We'll see how that goes.

Blog and books


I'm currently still reading Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray and I also read the first volume of Locke and Key this week.


Movies and TV Shows


This week I watched the third season of Victoria, I love period dramas! I also watched Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. Loved both of them and reread Diana Wynne Jones' book, which I enjoyed as well. I'm hoping to watch more Studio Ghibli this month, which one should I watch next?

I just finished watching The Report and I recommend this film as well.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had an awful week. It's pretty awful right now for most people, I think.

    I hope to watch Howl's Moving Castle soon. Is it on Netflix? I think it might be.

    I welcome any recommendations you have for reading or watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!
      Yes, Howl's Moving Castle and other Studio Ghibli films are on Netflix, at least in my country. I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  2. I'm really curious about Spirited Away- I've seen some of the artwork based on it and some of it is so beautiful! Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend Spirited Away enough! It's stunning and so original!

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to watch the Studio Ghibli movies on Netflix but I keep forgetting. Must do it this week! I've seen all of them already though. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think you recommended Spirited Away and now I'm in love! So, thank you!

      Delete
  4. A period drama sounds like a good escape. My daughter and I are watching Glee, and hubs and I are watching Better Call Saul. I use as much time as I can during the day to read and relax :) Take care of you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to read and relax as much as I can as well, but there is never enough time :) I used to love watching Glee! I still need to watch Better Call Saul, do you recommend it?

      Delete