Sunday 19 April 2020

Sunday Post #105


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

Tomorrow I have to start teaching online again. It's difficult and I am not comfortable using a webcam yet. On top of that, the government and people start talking about having us teach one or two weeks longer instead of starting Summer break when it should. I have been working non-stop and this feels awful. 

Blog and books


I finished Before the Devil Breaks You which was really good. I haven't read a a lot this week because I started to feel stressed about work again.

This week I posted 30 TV shows I recommend, so check it out if you don't know what to watch next.

Movies and TV Shows


I have been watching Peaky Blinders with my father, which I am enjoying.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I can't see how people do online learning. I feel so sad for the teachers I know who are trying to do their best with their students via distance learning. It looks exhausting. The parents and children look exhausted, too.

    I will go take a look at your list of tv shows good for binge-watching. I need a list like that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not an ideal situation. I teach both teenagers and adults and it's difficult to keep my adult students interested in learning Spanish and not simply say, I am going to quit and start again when this blows over.

      Thanks for checking out my tv recommendations!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that crap. Hope everything gets better soon. Especially for the teachers, students and people working at the hospitals. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t imagine being a teacher right now. Everything seems stressful and uncertain. Good luck with it. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think teaching from home would be tough! And I need some new shows to binge, so I'll have to go look at your post. :)

    Hope you have a great and safe week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teachers deserve a bonus for their pivot to online teaching, not an extra week of work!
    I’m starting to run out of shows to binge on.. I watch far too much TV. Currently I’m binging on Chicago Med, even though I don’t really like it

    Wishing you a great reading week and good health

    ReplyDelete