Sunday 12 April 2020

Sunday Post #104


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

I enjoyed not having to work this week and being able to read more. I wish all weeks could be like this :)

Blog and books



This week I shared my March wrap up and book haul. I'm contemplating writing a blog post on TV shows I recommend to binge. Let me know if that interests you.

I finished Lair of Dreams this week and I'm currently reading Before the Devil Breaks You which I'm enjoying more than the former.

Movies and TV Shows


This week I watched another wonderful Studio Ghibli film, My Neighbor Totoro, and Peaky Blinders, of which I have to catch up on several seasons though.


Tonight I watched Parasite, which was fantastic. I highly recommend that film.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I would lovw to hear your recommendations for tv. We stepped away from tv for quite some time and now it would be nice to find some diversion.

    The Libba Bray book looks good. I wonder what you are planning to read next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted my tv recommendations today! I hope you will find something to watch!
      I still have to decide what to read next, but I will let you know!

      Delete
  2. I think every week should be like that haha!!!

    Have a good week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think so too!
      Have a good week as well!

      Delete
  3. Have you watched Spirited Away before? I can't remember if you ever mentioned that. It's my favorite Ghibli film. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did so too weeks ago, it's fantastic! I watched it on your recommendation!

      Delete
  4. I’m starting to run out of things to watch, so recommendations would be appreciated

    Wishing you a great reading week and good health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I posted my tv recommendations today, so hopefully you will find something to watch!

      Delete
  5. I would love a week where I could just read, read, read. I don't know what that is like. LOL I am glad you enjoyed Before the Devil Breaks You. I still need to read the first two books. I bet my husband and daughter would enjoy My Neighbor Totoro. My husband says he has good things about it. I hope you have a good week, Lynn. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One week of reading was too short we should have at least one month each year just to read :)
      I hope you'll enjoy The Diviners as well!
      My Neighbor Totoro was really fun and sweet! I definitely recommend it!

      Stay safe as well!

      Delete